- Beer has wheat in it right? So can people with celiacs drink beer. This disorder could be more serious than I had initially thought.
- Travelators: I’ve got a plan but I just need a renewable energy supply.
- Warm beer isn’t as horrible as it sounds.
- It takes 22 years of military service, certain honours and to rise to the rank of Sergeant Major to become a Yeoman Warders (or Beefeater) and all you do is take people on guided tours of the Tower of London. Hardly seems worth it really.
- The Beatles first played at the Cavern Club. The thing is that there are two Cavern Club’s and they are litterally across the road (or small lane way as the case my be) from each other. Who do they think they a fooling?
- Despite the current situation in Israel, walled cities are very cool.
Today is the falf way point of my trip, shed a tear for me my friends, it feels like I’ll be home tomorrow.