I’ve been forced out of my hiatus by A Floating Life who has tagged me. I’ve never been tagged before so I figure I’d best try it on for size.
The rules of this game as they stand:
The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself, and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You are tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
So here we go:
1. I find it very hard to read fiction. I force my self to read one or two novels a year but I just don’t see why I’m reading about someone’s introspective journey while I could be absorbing information (is this weird? not sure).
2. I hate egg. The smell of it makes me gag and if egg actually touches my lips I’ll spew. I can eat a whole pavlova though so I’m not allergic or anything.
3. I’m not so much anal as I am stubborn but the two are easily confused on a case-by-case basis. This can lead to some great inefficiencies but more importantly some rituals (like my breakfast one) that some people find weird and others funny. It’s not that there is anything particularly odd about it, I just do things in a particular way and in a particular order.
4. I love that the woman at my local noodle shop calls me Michael. I’m not sure why she does that but she knows me and that makes me happy.
5. I can spell better with a keyboard than I can with a pen. I’m a bad speller at the best of times but it all has to do with the way my brain works. I can remember patterns (therefore remember how to spell with the patterns on the keyboard) and have poor visual recognition so I can’t actually visualise words in my head very well. This explains a lot about me and probably about this blog too.
Now. Who to tag? It know it will never work but I wonder if I can arouse Terry from his slumber. I’d have to tag the Mad Hatter. Vitriolics Anonymous – needs a good tagging. Ad Lib – I’ve no doubt you’ve some strange habbits. Finally… Kara.